This page provides a list of all articles available at PlanetMath in the following topic: XX Differential geometry. This list will be periodically updated.
Florentin Smarandache | DeepAI
If the corresponding Wikipedia article exists, but the link to it is wrong, please fix the link. If you copy or merge an article from PlanetMath, please update the WP and Status fields for that entry. If you have any comments, for example, thoughts on how the PlanetMath article compares to the corresponding Wikipedia article s , please place such comments on a new indented line following the entry. Comments of this kind are very valuable. Namespaces Project page Talk.
Books by Linfan Mao
Views Read Edit View history. A Smarandache Geometry is a geometry which has at least one smarandachely denied axiom Thus, as a particular case, Euclidean, Lobachevsky-Bolyai-Gauss, and Riemannian geometries may be united altogether, in the same space, by some Smarandache geometries. These last geometries can be partially Euclidean and partially Non-Euclidean. It seems that Smarandache Geometries are connected with the Theory of Relativity because they include the Riemannian geometry in a subspace and with the Parallel Universes. These geometries connect many geometrical spaces with different structures into a heterogeneous multispace with multistructure.
In particular, a Smarandache geometry is such a geometry in which there is at least one Smarandachely denied rule, and a Smarandache manifold M;A is an n-dimensional manifold M that supports a Smarandache geometry.
- The Politics and Civics of National Service: Lessons from the Civilian Conservation Corps, VISTA, and AmeriCorps?
- A Chihuahuas Tale - The Ultimate Guide for Dumb Dog Parents (Dog Breed Information Book 4)!
- Ethical Issues from the Panama Canal Failure (Engineering SoundBites);
- SMARANDACHE GEOMETRIES & MAP THEORY WITH APPLICATIONS(I);
- Post navigation.
- Combinatorics and Graph Theory.
- The Ehrengraf Affirmation (Ehrengraf for the Defense Book 9).
In a Smarandache geometry, the points, lines, planes, spaces, triangles, Howard Iseri constructed the Smarandache 2-manifolds by using equilateral triangular disks on Euclidean plane R 2. Such manifold came true by paper models in R 3 for elliptic, Euclidean and hyperbolic cases. It should be noted that a more general Smarandache n -manifold, i.
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Mathematics/PlanetMath Exchange/53-XX Differential geometry?
- Account Options!
- Trending Research.
A curve in a Smarandache Geometry is called Smarandache Curve. China, ]. Smarandache Geometries paradoxist , non-geometry , counter-projective , anti-geometry.
A new view of combinatorial maps by Smarandache's notion, by L. Neutrosophic Environment.
- The Assayer: Browse by Subject!
- Pseudo-Manifold Geometries with Applications;
- Smarandache Geometries & Map Theory with Applications(i).
- Living Hope: The Future and Christian Faith.
- Navigation menu!
Number Theory. Neutrosophy, a new branch of philosophy.
Absolute Theory of Relativity.
Related Smarandache Geometries & Map Theory with Applications (I)
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved