Shop by category
John Forfar saw the deeds of courage and the determination of the commandos at every level. He tells also of the historical significance of the Commando's actions, which the passage of time has revealed, and something of the experiences of the oppressed populations they liberated, as well as the dramas of inhumanity and false witness which are the common currency of war. He went on to later eminence as one of Scotland's leading paediatricians.
Convert currency. Add to Basket. Book Description Tuckwell Press Ltd, Condition: Used: Very Good. Same day dispatch. Lovely copy.
- From Omaha to the Scheldt: The Story of 47 Royal Marine Commando during WWII by John Forfar.
- Summary: Ben & Jerrys: The Inside Scoop: Review and Analysis of Lagers Book?
- Project Syndicates 2011 Year End Feature.
- From Omaha to the Scheldt: The Story of 47 Royal Marine Commando during WWII (Updated Edition).
- The Shepherd.
- Glaciations in North and South America from the Miocene to the Last Glacial Maximum: Comparisons, Linkages and Uncertainties (SpringerBriefs in Earth System Sciences).
Both book and jacket are in very good condition. A dedication on the front end page from the author to the noted writer Eileen Crofton. More information about this seller Contact this seller. Hard Back. Seller Inventory Book Description Tuckwell Press.
- FROM OMAHA TO THE SCHELDT 47 ROYAL MARINE COMMANDO WW2 D-Day to Walcheren | eBay!
- royal marines in Books, Comics & Magazines | eBay!
- Terra Australis Cognito.
- Law, Politics and Society in Early Modern England.
- Rules: 47 Royal Marine Commando;
- Weight Loss - How To Stop Being a Dreamer and Lose Weight For Good..
Small number of small indent marks to front panel of DW. Please note that at 1Kg. Dust Wrapper over Black boards with Gilt titling to the Spine.
First Edition First Printing. Signed by author.
Items in search results
Signed by the author, with no dedication, on the title page - unverified and reflected as such in the lack of premium. The book is in stock and ships from the bucolic paradise of Peasedown St. John, near Bath in England from a long-established bookseller - your purchase guaranteed by my reputation and the UK Distance Selling Act. Buying this book means my Jack Russells get their supper!
From Omaha to the Scheldt: The Story of 47 Royal Marine Commando during WWII (Updated Edition)
A little rubbing to the edges of the dust wrapper. Format see all Format. All listings filter applied.
Buy it now. Paperback Hardback Staple Bound 1. Not specified Special Attributes see all Special Attributes.
Ken Parker: Former royal marine who fought in the Battle of Port-en-Bessin | The Independent
Dust Jacket Ex-Library 9. Illustrated Condition see all Condition. New Like New Very Good Good Acceptable Please provide a valid price range. Item location see all Item location. Ireland Only. European Union. Show only see all Show only.
- The Paperboy;
- Primary tabs;
- The Shift.
- Rules: 47 Royal Marine Commando - Warlord Games!
- See a Problem?.
- See a Problem?.
Free postage. Completed listings. Sold listings. More refinements Additional navigation. Amounts shown in italicised text are for items listed in currency other than Euros and are approximate conversions to Euros based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates.
Related From Omaha to the Scheldt: The Story of 47 Royal Marine Commando during WWII (Updated Edition)
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved